Monday 14 February 2011

Albuquerque

I made it to Albuquerque NM, I am really tired last drive was pretty long and tomorrow I wan to make it to Kingman, Arizona to put me closer to the border with California, that way I will have more time to visit the Mohave and maybe stay one night there. Today, the ride was pretty good, driving with a shining sun and blue skies can really help me to keep going.
I fond out that making videos, pictures and thinking how to put this blog together really helps me to kepp me bust.
In Albuquerque I treat myself with a nice seafood dinner in a close by restaurant, I had Shrimps Veracruz and a couple of Bohemia. Now I am really ready for bed.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajajaj you're crossing y yo estoy lonving tus relatos!!!! jajajaj have fun !!! te quiero!

    ReplyDelete